Customer Response Management (CRM) Programs
The Village’s CRM Programs make it easy to report a concern online, using a smartphone, tablet or computer. Service requests are organized by type and routed to the appropriate Village department for immediate action, allowing the Village to respond quickly and efficiently. In both mpDelivers and Citzenserve mpPortal users are able to check status of submitted requests, receive comments and notification the instant it is resolved.
Use mpDelivers to submit a service request for the request types listed below or general requests.
- Animals – dead animal on public property
- Block Party Request
- Facility Maintenance – municipal buildings
- Forestry (Parkway tree trimming, tree evaluation, tree planting program, etc.)
- Freedom of Information Request
- Parking – Commuter parking kiosk
- Public Safety (Car seat installation, CPR class, fire code concern, traffic complaint, etc.)
- Sewers (Sewer backup, broken pipes, sewer odor, maintenance of storm drainage system, etc)
- Street (Leaf collections, pothole, sidewalk maintenance, street light out, etc.)
- Solid Waste (Cart repair or replacement, special collection, missed pickup, etc.)
- Traffic (On street parking concern, pedestrian/bicycle concern, traffic signal outage or traffic volume)
- Utilities – telephone, electric or natural gas concern or questions
- Utility Billing (Direct debit requests, general inquiry, name/address change, new or terminate account)
- Water (Fire hydrant concern; water pressure, water meter, water quality concerns, water shutoff or restoration, etc.)
Use Citizenserve mpPortal to submit license renewals and report code enforcement concerns.
- License Renewals (Business, rental, elevator, and residential alarm)
- Code Enforcement (Graffiti, property maintenance – residential, commercial or vacant land, public property maintenance and beautification, signs on private or public property)