2020-2021 ANNUAL RENEWAL OF MOUNT PROSPECT LIQUOR LICENSE
Renew with a Credit Card payment using our Online Portal
It is time to renew your Mount Prospect annual liquor license.
- To Renew by Credit Card using our Online Portal, go to
www.mountprospect.org/LiquorLicenseRenewal using the enclosed temporary
Username and Password in your application packet sent to you by mail.
If you cannot find these please call Doreen at 847-818-5300. This
information is necessary to start your online process.
- For your convenience, the Village also has mailed to your business a liquor license renewal application for the license year 2020-2021. Completion of these documents and the payment of fees are necessary to facilitate renewal of your license.
All applications and necessary documentation must be either electronically submitted or delivered to the Village Manager's Office no later April 1, 2020.
Include with your application the following: (If you will be using the Portal, make sure all these documents are on your PC).
- Per the State of Illinois Liquor Commission, you must submit accurate information regarding the complete corporate name of your business on your application;
- A copy of your current Dram Shop Insurance renewal;
- If you lease your premises, a copy of your lease and a copy of the lessor’s current Dram Shop or Host Liability Insurance;
- A copy of your current STATE OF ILLINOIS RETAIL LIQUOR LICENSE;
- Complete Notarized Affidavit Section IX on last page of application, if using the Portal, download it to your PC first, then upload when asked.
- Check payable to the Village of Mount Prospect for your license. Received checks will be converted into electronic debits and processed through the Automated Clearing House network.
- Please indicate any new managers hired since your last renewal. All managers must have updated Bassett certificates and fingerprints on file with the Liquor Commissioner’s Office.
Late or incomplete submittals may result in your inability to sell alcohol after May 1, 2020. If you have any questions, please call me at (847) 818-5300.
Executive Assistant to the Liquor Commissioner