1. STREET RESURFACING PROGRAM
Description: 7 miles of intermittent curb repair and asphalt resurfacing at various locations throughout the Village. Please visit the Road Resurfacing webpage for details and current updates concerning the program.
Contractor: Arrow Road Construction
Schedule: Start work - April 2020/ Complete Work - November 2020
2. PRIVATE PROPERTY DRAINAGE SOLUTIONS (Various locations throughout the Village)
Description: Install drainage improvements at problem locations.
Contractor: Undetermined / Bid Opening in June
Schedule: Start work - August 2019 / Completion - October 2019
3. SANITARY SEWER MAIN LINING (Various locations throughout the Village)
Description: Rehabilitating 53 Sanitary manholes located in the Fairview Gardens Neighborhood. The Rehabilitation process includes cleaning of the interior manhole, applying grout to open cracks, applying a cementitious coating and finally applying an epoxy coating.
Cost: Contractor $222,350
Inspection : Village Staff
Contractor: Culy Contraction
Schedule: May – June 2020
Description: Replace approximately 6,000 lineal feet of watermain. Locations include the installation of 8” water main on the 800 and 900 blocks of south Owen ad William Street and the installation of 8” water main on the 600 blocks of south Louis and Albert Street.
Cost: Deign $140,000; Construction $2.3 Million
Design Engineer: Burns & McDonnell
Schedule: Project is currently in design phase. Anticipate construction starting summer 2020
5. LEVEE 37 COMPANION STORM SEWER IMPROVEMENTS
Schedule: Project is currently in design phase. Anticipate construction starting fall 2019
6. LINCOLN STREET RELIEF STATION REHABILITATION PROJECT
Description: Rehabilitate the 45+ year old Lincoln street relief station. The project includes new and improved submersible pumps and their associated piping, rehabilitating the existing wet well, new operating panel and new underground electrical infrastructure.
Cost: Design & Inspection $59,510 Construction $350,000
Design and inspection engineer: Baxter & Woodman
7. EXTERIOR PAINTING PROJECT (PAINT IT BLACK)
Description: Painting and rehabilitating 46 road poles, 20 pedestrian poles and 2 control cabinets along Northwest Highway and Central Road. The contractor with use a 2-part primer, PPG Amerlock 200 epoxy and a 2-part finish, PPG PSX 700 epoxy gloss on each pole.
Cost: Contractor $40,000
Inspection : Village Staff
Schedule: Summer 2020
8. WELL 4 AND WELL 11 REHABILITATION PROJECT
Description: Rehabilitating two of the Villages five ground water deep wells. The project includes an inspection of the existing conditions of both wells. From the inspection results is what will determine the rehabilitation work that needs to be done
Cost: Contractor $500,000 per deep well
Design and inspection engineer: TBD
Schedule: Summer – Fall 2020
9. FAIRVIEW LIFTSTATION REHAB (100 Block of Horner)
Description: Replacing the existing 50+ year old Fairview Lift Station located in Fairview Gardens. The work includes a new wet well, abandoning of the old wet and dry well, two new submersible pumps and associated piping, a new control cabinet and components and new underground electrical infrastructure.
Design Engineer: Ciorba
Schedule: Fall 2020
Description: Improve pedestrian safety at Main and Busse.
Schedule: Construction to begin in the fall of 2020
11. CDBG SIDEWALK PROGRAM
Description: Remove and replace sidewalk or install new sidewalk at predetermined locations.
Cost: not to exceed $300,000
Contractor: Schroeder & Schroeder, Inc.
Schedule: Construction to begin spring 2020 through fall of 2020
12. NEW SIDEWALK CONSTRUCTION
13. ASPEN TRAILS PARK DRAINAGE IMPROVEMENTS
14. EMERSON STREET BRIDGE IMPROVEMENTS
15. PEDESTRIAN SIGNAL IMPROVEMENTS: DOWNTOWN & DEMSTER/LINNEMAN
16. PEDESTRIAN CROSSING IMPROVEMENTS: CENTRAL & EMERSON
17. PEDESTRIAN CROSSING IMPROVEMENTS: PINE & CENTRAL
18. ALGONQUIN ROAD MIXED USE PATH PHASE 1 STUDY
19. MELAS - MEADOWS BRIDGE PHASE 1 STUDY
20. KLEHM'S ISLAND REHABILITATION
21. NORTHWEST HIGHWAY RESURFACING PROJECT
22. MOTOR CONTROL CENTER REPLACEMENT: BOOSTER STATION 4
23. MOTOR CONTROL CENTER REPLACEMENT: BOOSTER STATION 5
ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION PROJECTS
NORTHWEST HIGHWAY RESURFACING
GOLF ROAD RESURFACING
ALGONQUIN ROAD RESURFACING
COOK COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT PROJECTS
EUCLID ROAD RESURFACING