Located between Village Hall and the Library [30 S. Emerson Street], the Emerson Street Parking Deck offers public parking and permit-only commuter parking (starting February 4, 2019).
Emerson Street Parking Deck - Commuter Parking
- Levels 4 & 5 (spaces 282 - 383).
- 50 Spaces are open to Mount Prospect resident only; 50 spaces are open to any commuter.
- UPDATE: Daily fee users are now able to use the Emerson Street Parking Deck at $2 per day! Pay station is on the 4th floor stairwell adjacent to the elevator.
- Monthly permits are still available: fee is $20 per month for Mount Prospect residents, $40 for all other commuters. Reduced fee permit is valid only at the Emerson Street Parking Deck.
- Purchase permits at Public Works [1700 W. Central Rd] or Village Hall Finance Department [50 S. Emerson St].
Emerson Street Parking Deck - Free Public Parking
- 4 hour limit from 7 AM - 6 PM, Monday - Friday. Time limits are enforced.
- No time limit after 6 PM, or all day weekends/holidays.
- No overnight parking.