Due to Covid-19 precautions and the changes associated with them, the Village is providing payment extensions for Water Bills and Vehicle Stickers
- The April 5, 2020 due date for water/sewer/refuse bills dated March 15, 2020 has been extended to April 20, 2020. Accounts on direct debit will debit on April 6, 2020.
- The April 30 deadline for the purchase of vehicle stickers has been extended to May 31, 2020; stickers must be displayed on vehicles by June 1, 2020.
Mount Prospect is pleased to provide our residents with a fast and secure means of paying for Village water/sewer/refuse bills online using a MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit card, or a signature debit card. If you encounter any issues, e-mail: Online Payment Questions or call 847/392-6000 during regular business hours.
As a result of the recent online payment enhancement (to make it easier for users to log into the system), you will have to create a "user profile" before signing into eUtilities. All related changes are described in detail below.
If you do not receive the eSuite UM Account Creation Requested email to complete the Creating an eUtilities User Profile process, please contact the Finance Department at 847-392-6000.
- User Authentication
- Creating an eUtilities User Profile
- Resolving Forgotten Sign-In Credentials
- Menu Bar Enhancements
- Maintaining a User Profile and its Associated Accounts
To schedule an online payment, simply click on the link below.
To sign up for direct debit payments, simply click on the link below.
Mount Prospect also implemented a software program, Citizenserve, to provide our businesses and residents means of paying for business, rental, elevator, and residential alarm license renewal fees online using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
Choose from the below list for instructions on how to submit license renewals via the online portal:
- Business License Renewal
- Rental License Renewal
- Elevator License Renewal
- Residential Alarm License Renewal