Small Business Week is May 5-11, 2019
For the 4th straight year, MPEI has partnered with Crains Chicago Business in promoting and supporting Small Business Week.
May 7 | Be Business Ready! Multi-Session Workshop
9 AM - 1 PM | Mount Prospect Public Library, Meeting Room A
Join MPEI and our experts as we cover a variety of topics important to existing or aspiring entrepreneurs. This multi-session format will cover several topics – attend as few or as many as you wish. Agenda includes:
- MPEI introduction: using local and online business resources;
- Stephen Konkle, Economic Development Specialist, Illinois District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration will discuss the variety of SBA programs available to small business owners;
- Gloria Jimenez of the State of IL Workers' Compensation Commission will overview state requirements;
- Aaron Buehler, CRPC, Edward Jones, will present “The Entrepreneurial Equation”: finding the best mix of operational, business, and personal financial excellence;
- Additional guests will present on legal best practices for business.
Stop by for one session or all. Agenda posted soon. RSVP required, free event!
RSVP for the Be Business Ready - Multi-Session Workshop
We share local business organization events that appeal to all entrepreneurs. Visit our Business Event Calendar for upcoming workshops, webinars, and networking events from other local business organizations.