National Entrepreneurship Week Webinars: Rural Towns & Urban Cities, US Securities & Exchange
- Date: 02/20/2020 (all day)
February 15 - 22, 2020 is National Entrepreneurship Week.
Each year, #NatlEshipWeek hosts a daily webinar series at 1 PM (Central Time) featuring relevant speakers, inviting stakeholders from across the country to engage in the conversation.
Registration is required, the webinars are free! Learn more or sign up. Topics include:
- Mon, Feb 17 | Entrepreneurship Education (1PM), the US Department of Agriculture (2:30 PM)
- Tue, Feb 18 | Entrepreneurship Support Organizations. Investing in libraries is one of the best economic choices you can make. Discover how libraries are great partners in entrepreneurship in this webinar. (1 PM), the US Department of Education (2:30 PM)
- Wed, Feb 19 | Entrepreneurship for All (1PM), NASA (2:30 PM)
- Thur, Feb 20 | Rural Towns & Urban Cities (1PM), US Securities & Exchange (2:30 PM)
- Fri, Feb 21 | Venture Capital 101 (1PM), Policy & Advocacy for Entrepreneurs (2:30 PM)
These events are sponsored by National Entrepreneurship Week, a Congressionally-chartered initiative.