**CANCELED**Health Insurance Basics for Business Owners - An MPEI Event
- Date: 09/03/2019 7:00 PM - 8:59 PM
- Location: Mount Prospect Public Library - Meeting Room A
10 S. Emerson Street
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
NOTE: This event has been canceled and will be rescheduled.
Do you operate a small business but struggle to determine if you should provide health insurance to your employees? Whether you have 2 or 200 employees, this insurance overview will help you find the answers. Topics include:
- Free to attend. RSVP highly recommended - space is limited! Insurance terminology
- Benefits of purchasing group health insurance
- How the ACA affects small business
- Differences in insurance regulations for large vs. small business
- Learn different types of insurance solutions for small business
This event is hosted by the Mount Prospect Entrepreneurs Initiative and presented by McCormack Consulting Group, Inc.