It is time to renew your Mount Prospect annual liquor license. For your convenience, the Village is enclosing a liquor license renewal application for the license year 2017-2018. Completion of these documents and the payment of fees are necessary to facilitate renewal of your license. All applications must be electronically or neatly printed in black ink. For your convenience this application can now be opened as a fillable PDF. however; it must be delivered to the Village Hall with appropriate paperwork and fees. Your liquor license application cannot be processed until ALL requirements are fully met. Submit your completed application along with the necessary documentation to the Village Manager's office no later than 4/3/2017.
Include with your application the following:
• Per the State of Illinois Liquor Commission, you must submit accurate information regarding the complete corporate name of your business on your application;
• A copy of your current Dram Shop Insurance renewal;
• If you lease your premises, a copy of the lessor’s current Dram Shop or Host Liability Insurance (you can get this from your landlord or property agent);
• A completed copy of your current STATE OF ILLINOIS RETAIL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL APPLICATION;
• Check payable to the Village of Mount Prospect for your license. Received checks will be converted into electronic debits and processed through the Automated Clearing House network;
• Please indicate any new managers hired since your last renewal. All managers must have updated Basset certificates, fingerprints and background checks on file with the Liquor Commissioner’s Office. The Village of Mount Prospect has outsourced its fingerprinting and background checks services and is registered with the following two agencies, Above Biometrics and Accurate Biometrics, to provide greater flexibility in obtaining required fingerprinting and background checks. Attached are forms with information if needed.
Late or incomplete submittals may result in your inability to sell alcohol after May 1, 2017.
If you have any questions, please call me at (847) 818-5300.
Administrative Assistant to the Liquor Commissioner