Skip to page body Home About Us What's New Residents Business Government I Want To…

If your meter has been upgraded to an AMR (automatic meter read), it is no longer necessary for you to submit a water meter reading.

For residents whose water meters have not yet been upgraded to an automatic meter reader, readings may be submitted by phone, fax, e-mail, or electronically, using the form below. The form is self-explanatory and will guide you through the information needed to submit a water meter reading. A confirmation page will be displayed once you have clicked on "submit." If you have any trouble with this form or any other water billing related questions, please call 847/392-6000 during regular business hours.

Water Meter Reading Form

Last updated: 12/9/2015 2:47:51 PM