Skip to page body Home About Us What's New Residents Business Government I Want To…

If you and your neighbors are planning a block party and want to divert traffic from a public street while the festivities are underway, there are some specific things you must do. First, to request the blocking of a public street, please complete and submit the request form below. After the request has been received it will be reviewed and, if approval is granted, a confirmation letter will be sent to the block party contact person. The letter will include information for picking up and returning barricades to the Public Works Department, 1700 W. Central Road.

If previously reserved, barricades can be picked up during regular Monday through Friday business hours (8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) on the business day immediately preceding the party. They must be returned the first business day after the party.

The Public Works Department is not open for barricade pickup or drop off on Saturday, Sunday or holidays.

A $20 (check only) refundable deposit will be required at the time the barricades are picked up.


Block Party Request Form

Last updated: 1/6/2017 11:11:11 AM