Halloween Trick-or-Treat Hours are 3:00 - 8:00 p.m. on October 31.
- Make sure kids trick or treat during the suggested times of 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Oct. 31.
- Avoid dark colored costumes that make children harder to see during dusk.
- During the evening hours make sure your kids carry a flashlight, glow stick or wear a reflective belt or vest to help ensure then are seen.
- Avoid wearing masks as they restrict vision, face paint is a safer alternative.
- Trick or treators should cross at cross walks and never cross from in between parked cars.
- Instruct children to never enter a house they are trick or treating at.