Meeting Schedule: Meets quarterly at the Police and Fire Administrative Building, 112 E. Northwest Highway, in the 2nd Floor Library.
Purpose: To receive and expend foreign fire tax funds for the maintenance, use and benefit of the Village Fire Department, in accordance with the Illinois Compiled Statutes (Ord. 5511, 9-20-2005).
Staff Contact: Fire Chief Brian Lambel, 847/870-5660
Membership: The board shall consist of seven (7) board members, who need not be residents, as follows:
1. One board member shall be the chief of the Fire Department,
2. One board member shall serve from the sworn rank of battalion chief and above,
3. One board member shall serve from the sworn rank of lieutenant,
4. Three (3) board members shall serve from the sworn rank of firefighter, and
5. One board member shall serve from the Fire Department's nonsworn personnel.
|Matt Pastori - Chairman||01/2016||01/2020|
|Ben Johnson - Co-Chair||01/2018||01/2020|
|Aaron Grandgeorge - Treasurer||01/2016||01/2019|
|Brad Bocox - Secretary||01/2017||01/2019|
|Michele Kowalczyk - Trustee||01/2015||01/2019|
|Todd Novak - Trustee||01/2018||01/2020|
|Fire Chief Brian Lambel - Trustee||01/2015||no expiration per state statute|